Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kele Sewell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carrollton, GA. Dr. Sewell completed a residency at Med Ctr Ctrl Ga. and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sewell is board certified in Family Practice.
- Med Ctr Ctrl Ga, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med Ctr Ctrl Ga, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 408 Maple St, Carrollton, GA 30117 Existing Patients: (678) 796-0804
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sewell?
Staff was very courteous and helpful. Had no waiting time. Dr. Sewell is very thorough, would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a caring Doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sewell frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Sewell's office is located at 408 Maple St, Carrollton, GA 30117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sewell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center