Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Keith Wright, MD is a dermatologist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Wright completed a residency at Brown University. He currently practices at Georgia Dermatology Partners and is affiliated with Piedmont Rockdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wright is board certified in Dermatology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Rush Presbyterian-St. Lukeâ€™s Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wright?
excellent - even though more serious than thought. Dr Wright was calm, reassuring and utterly professional. Excellent Doctor !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wright has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wright frequently treats Mohs Surgery and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Wright's office is located at 2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
Georgia Dermatology Partners
Georgia Dermatology Partners2383 Pate St N, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 972-4845