Dr. Keith Lawhorn, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stone Ridge, VA. Dr. Lawhorn completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawhorn is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Stone Springs24600 Millstream Dr Ste 380, Stone Ridge, VA 20105 (703) 277-2663
- Sports Medicine Research - University California at Davis, Other Education — 1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawhorn?
Spends time with his patients to make sure they are informed of different options and the opinions in the medical community. He comes across as caring and he takes pride in his surgical work.
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center