Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Keith Harrison, DO is a family medicine specialist in Pottstown, PA. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Geisinger Medical Center. He currently practices at Tri-county Emergency Physicians and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Family Practice.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Metro Hosp-Parkview Div, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-county Emergency Physicians1600 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464 Existing Patients: (610) 327-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Dr Harrison has been our family doctor for years. He is always friendly and very knowledgable and up-to-date on the latest information and treatments. Cannot find a better family physician anywhere!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Lipid Disorders, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 1600 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
- Pottstown Hospital
- Reading Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center