Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM
Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM is
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Other Education — 2010
- Northlake Medical Center Tucker, Ga, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine Philadelphia, Pa, Medical School — 2002
- Bloomsburg University Graduate School, Neurophysiology, Other Education — 1998
- Franklin and Marshall College Bachelor Of Arts, Biolog, Undergraduate School — 1997
- F.A.C.F.A.S., Other Education
- Access Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Health
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Physicians' Care Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyson?
Awesome Dr. Explained everything he was going to do. Had surgery on my foot - great results. When something unexpected happened he even called my daughter (a nurse practitioner) to explain what had happened and the action he took to resolve the problem. Very impressed!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Tyson's profile.
Dr. Tyson in specializes in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tyson frequently treats the following conditions: Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture and Plantar Fasciitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tyson's office is located at 1010 Eichelberger St Ste 4 Hanover, PA 17331. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Tyson is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tyson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM is affiliated with Upmc Hanover, WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital and WellSpan York Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM holds board certification in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Keith Tyson, DPM has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Upmc Hanover
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital
Martin Foot and Ankle1010 Eichelberger St Ste 4, Hanover, PA 17331 (717) 509-1028