Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 647-2342.
Dr. Keith Oken, MD
New Patient(904) 647-2342
Dr. Keith Oken, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Oken completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oken is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cardiology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UC San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oken?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oken has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Oken, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oken's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oken accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oken frequently treats Ablation, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Amyloidosis.
Dr. Oken's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.