Dr. Keith Perry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Keith Perry, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Smithfield, RI. Dr. Perry completed a residency at Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic. He currently practices at Precision Pain Treatment Clinic and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Meridia Huron Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Clark University,, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
As an attorney i have seen Dr Perry for about six years. He is intelligent, caring, and a fine doctor. I was referred by my primary who. Also ordered new Mri that did show a Significant change in my condition. I have stenosis and it is my firm. belief that the change was directly attributed to the impact of the accident.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perry frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Nerve Block, Somatic.
Dr. Perry's office is located at 14 CEDAR SWAMP RD, Smithfield, RI 02917. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Perry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
Precision Pain Treatment Clinic
Uscare Pain Clinic14 CEDAR SWAMP RD, Smithfield, RI 02917 Existing Patients: (401) 231-0060