Dr. Sterling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Sterling, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Sterling completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Association Of Alexandria Radiologists and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Sterling is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sterling?
Dr. Sterling and his staff were exceptional. They were courteous, professional and competent. Dr. Sterling and his staff explained what to expect during the procedure and continuously checked on my well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keith Sterling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sterling's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sterling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sterling frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Sterling's office is located at 4001 Prince William Pkwy Ste 302, Woodbridge, VA 22192. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center