Dr. Keith Baumgarten, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Baumgarten completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Baumgarten is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
- The Hosp for Special Surg NY Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- The Johns Hopkins Univ, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Minnesota
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baumgarten?
I had a left shoulder replacement two years ago and my right shoulder replacement a year ago. Both shoulders are doing great. I can reach straight up, lift weights and I have no pain during the day or sleeping. Dr. Baumgarten is very pleasant to visit with and I would recommend him to everyone.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Hegg Health Center Avera
- Madison Regional Health System
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital