Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Keith Robinson, MD is a pulmonologist in Saint Helena, CA. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Shands Jacksonville. He currently practices at St Helena Hospital and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Shands Jacksonville, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Florida-Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Florida State University, Other Education — 1995
- Ithaca College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Care Partners
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Keith Robinson is an incredible Doctor who certainly goes above and beyond for his patients in every way. He is passionate about caring for his patients and giving them the best care possible. He is patient, intelligent and very honest with everyone he deals with. I highly recommend him as a doctor to anyone in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Keith Robinson, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Robinson's profile.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats the following conditions: Respiratory Failure, Cough, and Pneumonia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 10 Woodland Rd, Saint Helena, CA 94574. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robinson is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Keith Robinson, MD is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Broward Health Coral Springs.
Yes, Dr. Keith Robinson, MD holds board certifications in Pulmonary Disease and Pulmonology.
Dr. Robinson has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Keith Robinson, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Broward Health Medical Center
- HCA Florida Northwest Hospital
- HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital
- South Miami Hospital