Dr. Odegard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Odegard, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Odegard completed a residency at U Tex San Antonio. and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Odegard is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Tex San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1992
- David Grant USAF MC, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 12855 N 40 Dr Ste 125, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 966-0111
Mercy Clinic Sports Medicine - Sunset Hills10777 Sunset Office Dr Ste 120, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 966-0111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odegard?
Dr. Odegard is very caring and compassionate. He treats you as if you’re his only patient he has that day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keith Odegard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Odegard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Odegard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Odegard frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Bunion Surgery.
Dr. Odegard's office is located at 12855 N 40 Dr Ste 125, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton