Dr. Keith Flaherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flaherty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Keith Flaherty, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Flaherty completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Mass General Hospital Cancer Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flaherty is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mass General Hospital Cancer Center
Mass General Hospital Cancer Center55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flaherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flaherty frequently treats Melanoma, Cancer, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Flaherty's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flaherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital