Dr. Keith Osborn, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Osborn completed a residency at Harvard U. He currently practices at Northside Forsyth Hospital RAD and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Osborn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Northside Forsyth Hospital RAD
Cumming2000 Howard Farm Dr Ste 305, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (404) 847-4230
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Harvard U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osborn?
Dr. Osborn has operated on my back twice, and my back pain has been alleviated each time. In my opinion, he is the best. I always recover very quickly, and he has a good staff also. Jeff Tribble, the PA, is very knowledgeable and will help any way he can.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital