Dr. Benkov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Benkov, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Benkov completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Medical Center Peds and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benkov is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Medical Center Peds
Atweh, George F, M.d.5 E 98th St Fl 10, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-5415
Mount Sinai Health System
Susan & Leonard Feinstein IBD Clinical Center17 E 102nd St Fl 5, New York, NY 10029 Existing Patients: (212) 241-5415
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benkov?
Really cares and takes the time to diagnose the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keith Benkov, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benkov's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benkov accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benkov frequently treats Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis.
Dr. Benkov's office is located at 5 E 98th St Fl 10, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital