Dr. Britton Woodward, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodward's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Britton Woodward, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Woodward completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Vista Radiology PC and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center.
- Miami Vasc Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Erlanger Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Vanderbilt, Undergraduate School — 1992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodward?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodward frequently treats Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Woodward's office is located at 2001 Laurel Ave Ste N304, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodward has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center