Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Keith Thompson, MD is a hematology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Med University Sc College Of Med. He currently practices at Montgomery Cancer Center and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med University Sc College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Med University Sc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montgomery Cancer Center
Montgomery Cancer Center4145 Carmichael Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 273-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
A great oncologist very caring talent concern and knows his work and the nursing staff is excellent and cares as much about the patients as Dr Thompson
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 4145 Carmichael Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic