Dr. Keith Lamberson, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lamberson completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at OrthoAtlanta and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamberson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta The Battery Atlanta455 Legends Pl SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 Existing Patients: (404) 418-9090
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta
Piedmont Orthopedics OrthoAtlanta Austell3672 Marathon Cir, Austell, GA 30106 Existing Patients: (770) 944-3303
- Ortho Spec Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamberson?
He is a kind and caring physician whom I am a patient of him. I highly recommend to anyone.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital