Dr. Keith Kadel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kadel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Keith Kadel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Kadel completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp VT. He currently practices at HEART CLINICS NORTHWEST and is affiliated with Kootenai Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kadel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadel?
I love having Dr. Kadel as my cardiologist. He is very personable and concerned about the health of his patients. He is very easy to work with and makes me feel relaxed so I can tell him anything. He had no problem giving me further tests when I needed them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kadel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kadel frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Kadel's office is located at 212 E Central Ave Ste 240, Spokane, WA 99208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kadel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kootenai Health
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center