Dr. Espiritu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Keith Espiritu, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Espiritu completed a residency at St Francis Family Medicine/ Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Sentara Family Medicine Phys and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Espiritu is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Francis Family Medicine/ Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- St Francis Family Medicine/ Virginia Commonwealth University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- De La Salle University, Medical School — 2004
- Virginia Tech, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sentara Family Medicine Phys
Sentara Family Medicine Phys213 River Walk Pkwy Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320 Existing Patients: (757) 983-1777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Espiritu?
Dr Espiritu has a professional and friendly staff. Dr Espiritu explains in detail any medical concerns I may have concerning my treatment and answers any questions I may have about said treatments. He is polite and emphasizes on the needs I may have concerning my disabilities and ailments. I recommend Dr Espiritu to any individual who is looking for an educated and detailed oriented doctor with up to date treatment plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Espiritu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Espiritu frequently treats Mastodynia, Shingles, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Espiritu's office is located at 213 River Walk Pkwy Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23320. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital