Dr. Keesag Baron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baron's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Keesag Baron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Baron completed a residency at Fell-UCLA. He currently practices at Quest Diagnostics and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Fell-UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Fell-UC Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- UCSD, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quest Diagnostics1242 E Independence St Ste 200, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 883-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baron?
Dr. Baron is the cream of the crop. He very patient w his clients. He treats them w great care. He has a wonderful bedside manner and high quality professional work ethic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baron frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baron's office is located at 1242 E Independence St Ste 200, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baron speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital