Dr. Kee-Hak Lim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kee-Hak Lim, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Holyoke, MA. Dr. Lim completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Inst. He currently practices at Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke, MA. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins Inst, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke, MA
Holyoke health center575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Existing Patients: (413) 534-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
I believe Dr Lim saved my and my babies' lives. Twin pregnancy and went for ultrasound. Dr lim made the call to induce labor at 36 weeks even though BP was only borderline high 140/90. Babies were not growing at a steady rate anymore. He was so kind and compassionate throughout the whole journey. Thank God for his judgement because I ended up with post partum preeclampsia anyway and it could've been a lot worse if we had waited to deliver. Babies are almost 2 and healthy and happy
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lim frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Nuchal Translucency Screening, and Fetal Cardiac Screening.
Dr. Lim's office is located at 575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lim speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.