Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kayvan Keyhani, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Keyhani completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Kayvan Keyhani MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keyhani is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, Other Education — 2000
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kayvan Keyhani MD
Kayvan Keyhani M.D3535 Hill Blvd Ste R, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Existing Patients: (914) 245-3303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keyhani?
Dr.Keyhani is a rarity in the medical profession. Not only does he perform cataract surgery superbly that restores eyesight before the onset of cataracts but answers your questions and concerns without rushing through the visit. Accolades to him and his staff who only exude kindness and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keyhani frequently treats Keratitis, Drusen, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Keyhani's office is located at 3535 Hill Blvd Ste R, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keyhani speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Keyhani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital