Dr. Kay Saving, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saving's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kay Saving, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Urbana, IL. Dr. Saving completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at Osf Cardiovascular Institute. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saving is board certified in Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osf Cardiovascular Institute
Champaign Urbana Dialysis Center1405 W Park St, Urbana, IL 61801 Existing Patients: (217) 337-3862
Saint Francis Medical Center
Saint Francis Emergency Dept530 Ne Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637 Existing Patients: (309) 624-4945
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saving?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saving accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saving frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Saving's office is located at 1405 W Park St, Urbana, IL 61801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saving has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.