Dr. Kawal Chester, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chester's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kawal Chester, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Spokane, WA. She currently practices at Cancer Care Northwest and is affiliated with East Adams Rural Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chester is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chester?
Knowledgeable, listened, good nurse (Andrea), timely, excellent bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chester accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chester frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Myeloma, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Chester's office is located at 601 S Sherman St, Spokane, WA 99202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chester has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Adams Rural Hospital
- Gritman Medical Center
- Kootenai Health
- Multicare Deaconess Hospital
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Newport Hospital and Health Services
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Pullman Regional Hospital