Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zand's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kaveh Zand, DDS is a endodontics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Zand completed a residency at Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He currently practices at District Endodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Johns Hopkins University, Other Education — 2008
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
District Endodontics2021 K St Nw Ste 522, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 847-3288
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zand?
I was thrilled to know that the last visit advice was going to make this vist better now the next will be even better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zand accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zand frequently treats Cracked Tooth, Dental Examination, and Dental Imaging.
Dr. Zand's office is located at 2021 K St Nw Ste 522, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zand speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zand has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.