Dr. Kaveh Sadeghi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oxon Hill, MD. Dr. Sadeghi completed a residency at 2010. He currently practices at Primary Medicine, LLC and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Sadeghi is board certified in Family Practice.
Primary Medicine, LLC
Jafar Nazemian M.d. P.A.6196 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 430, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Existing Patients: (301) 567-8880
- 2010, Residency Hospital
- University Of Buffalo, Residency Hospital
- 2006, Medical School
- Auc, Medical School
- 2001, Undergraduate School
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sadeghi?
Great..fast and proffessional!
- Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital
- Doctors Community Hospital