Dr. Katina Robison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katina Robison, MD is a oncology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Robison completed a residency at Women and Infants Hospital / Bro. She currently practices at Women & Infants Hospital and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Women and Infants Hospital / Bro, Fellowship Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital / Bro, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women & Infants Hospital
Women & Infants Hospital101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (401) 453-7520
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robison frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Robison's office is located at 101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital