Dr. Katie Wakeley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wakeley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katie Wakeley, MD is a oncology specialist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Wakeley completed a residency at U MA Med Ctr. She currently practices at Breast Care Center and is affiliated with South Shore Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Sth FL, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U MA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U MA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breast Care Center
Breast Care Center101 Columbian St, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 624-4760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wakeley?
Dr. Wakeley is one of the best - if not the best - surgeon in Boston. She is a wonderful mix of someone who knows her stuff and someone you would want as a friend. I would follow her to any hospital in the country, but the fact that she is at South Shore Hospital and her patients get the care of the top notch team on Emerson 6 is icing on the cake. Everyone in her office is kind, compassionate, and professional. You couldn't find a better doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wakeley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wakeley frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Wakeley's office is located at 101 Columbian St, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wakeley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Shore Hospital