Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathy Yu, MD
Dr. Kathy Yu, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-University Hospitals Of Columbia and Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Medical School — 2005
- University of California, Riverside, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yu?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Kathy Yu and her courteous and welcoming office staff esp. Antoinette and Jenny. Dr. Yu’s professionalism is amazing. She is super intelligent and knows what she is doing. She takes time to explain the symptoms and next steps. Sometimes you may have to wait for your turn a little but she gives 110 percent to all her patients. She also returned all my calls personally and answered all my questions before my sinuplasty procedure and put me at ease.Her surgical techniques are state of the art and minimally invasive which minimizes bleeding and pain. I am so happy to be her patient. I am definitely going to refer anyone that needs an ENT doctor. I would highly recommend her! My sincere thank you to Dr Kathy Yu and her entire staff. You guys rock!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kathy Yu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Yu's profile.
Dr. Yu in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yu frequently treats the following conditions: Sinusitis, Enlarged Turbinates and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yu's office is located at 17742 Beach Blvd Ste 345 Huntington Beach, CA 92647. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Yu is able to speak Chinese and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kathy Yu, MD is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach and Los Alamitos Medical Center.
Dr. Kathy Yu, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Orange County Ear Allergy Nose & Neck
Oceann ENT17742 Beach Blvd Ste 345, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 (714) 375-4224