Dr. Vincent has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathy Vincent, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Vincent completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. She currently practices at Ulp Psychiatric Foundation and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vincent is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vincent?
I have been her patient for 18 years, and she has oftentimes help guided me through some hard times. She is a wonderful doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vincent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vincent frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse.
Dr. Vincent's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 610, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital