Dr. Kathy Lacivita, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Lacivita completed a residency at Wright-Patterson Usaf Med C. She currently practices at Texas Diabetes Institute and is affiliated with University Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lacivita is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Texas Diabetes Institute
Texas Diabetes Institute701 S Zarzamora St, San Antonio, TX 78207 (210) 358-7500
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wright-Patterson Usaf Med C, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lacivita?
My visit believe it or not was back in July 1998 and still remember to this day and for ever grateful for her diagnosing my thyroid problem which had gone undiagnosed for so many years because all my lab works were always normal, however, symptomatically I had all the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I am so glad I saw her and since have been under treatment and feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Lacivita still remember how well you explained everything to me why I had nodules and normal lab work and remain forever grateful I saw you that day!
- University Health System