Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Lee, MD is a family medicine specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Univ of Mass/U Mass Mem Med. She currently practices at Tri-County Medical Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Family Practice.
- Univ of Mass/U Mass Mem Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U Mass Mem, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-County Medical Associates
Center for Adolescent and Young Adult Health100 Medway Rd, Milford, MA 01757 Existing Patients: (508) 482-5444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Diabetes Screening, Bacteriuria Screening, and Cholesterol Screening.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 100 Medway Rd, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.