Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kathryn Lee, MD is a family medicine specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Univ Of Mass/U Mass Mem Med. She currently practices at Tri-County Medical Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ Of Mass/U Mass Mem Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U Mass Mem, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
My daughter has been seeing Dr Lee for years. Dr Lee treats her with respect and kindness and is so knowledgeable! The staff is amazing and the care she receives is exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Hepatitis C Virus Screening, Vaccination, and Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 100 Medway Rd Ste 204, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Tri-County Medical Associates
Tri-County Medical Associates100 Medway Rd Ste 204, Milford, MA 01757 (508) 634-7338