Dr. Welch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Welch, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Welch completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Welch is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Welch?
Dr. Welch has been the best Dr. for my husband and me for his Lupus and my RA. She saved his life and has been the best on my RA. She is more of a best friend now to both of us. Happy retirement ?????? I will miss you very much????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Welch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Welch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Welch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Welch frequently treats Osteopenia, Joint Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Welch's office is located at 5701 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- 1 5701 W 119th St, Overland Park, KS 66209 (913) 661-9980