Dr. Upton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Upton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA. Dr. Upton completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital. She currently practices at Upton Family Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Upton is board certified in Family Practice.
- Advocate Lutheran Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Lutheran Gen Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Upton?
Warm, thoughtful listener. Welcoming and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Upton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Upton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Upton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Upton frequently treats Lyme Disease Evaluation, Cholesterol Screening, and Strep Test.
Dr. Upton's office is located at 221 4th Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Upton Family Medicine
Upton Family Medicine Pllc221 4th Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020 (425) 774-6691