Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brigham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kathryn Brigham, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Brigham completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Daniel J. Townsend MD PC and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brigham is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Daniel J. Townsend MD PC175 CAMBRIDGE ST, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-1201
Adolescent And Young Adult Medicine
North Shore Medical Center Lab At Mass General102 Endicott St, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (617) 643-1201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brigham?
Dr Brigham is warm, excellent with teens and highly knowledgeable about treating eating disorders. Would strongly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brigham frequently treats Pregnancy Test, Viral Infection, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Brigham's office is located at 175 CAMBRIDGE ST, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brigham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital