Dr. Kathryn Rexrode, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rexrode completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Brigham & Womens Intrnl Mdcn and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rexrode is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Brigham & Womens Intrnl Mdcn
Boston Office75 Francis St Ste A, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 732-5500
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rexrode?
Dr. Rexrode has been my PCP for 20+ years, and I am so thankful to be able to work with her on my health care. She listens, gives excellent, in context information, and makes me feel very much involved in improving my health and outcomes. She is an amazing doctor, always up to date on new studies, procedures, medication, and therapies. On top of all that, she is very kind -- the epitome of a caregiver.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital