Dr. Kathryn Colman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Colman completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She currently practices at Chicago ENT and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
North Halsted Office3000 N Halsted St Ste 400, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 296-5500
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colman?
Great doctor, highly recommend. She did more than just a regular check up for my son. I have seen others doctor prior and they did not perform half of the things she did. I’m so glad that I found her.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago