Dr. Flegel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Flegel, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hillsboro, OR. Dr. Flegel completed a residency at Oregon Health and Sciences University. She currently practices at Mind Matters, PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flegel is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Oregon Health and Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Oregon Health and Sciences University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Nevada At Reno, Medical School — 1981
- Montana State University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mind Matters, PC18650 NW Cornell Rd Ste 315, Hillsboro, OR 97124 Existing Patients: (503) 352-0468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flegel?
We've had two teens treated by Dr. Flegel. She's very thorough in her examination of psychiatric issues before devising a treatment plan. I'm grateful that she's not a pill-pusher. I've truly appreciated her approach to treatment plan from multiple angels and her clinical expertise in providing effective treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Flegel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flegel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flegel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flegel frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Flegel's office is located at 18650 NW Cornell Rd Ste 315, Hillsboro, OR 97124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.