Dr. Alcarez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Alcarez, DO is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Manhattan Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alcarez?
I LOVE Dr. Alcarez. I have been going to her for a couple of years, I recommended her to my friends and they love her too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Alcarez, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alcarez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alcarez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alcarez frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Alcarez's office is located at 145 E 32nd St Ste 303, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital