Dr. Kathryn Cameron, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cameron's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathryn Cameron, DO is a family medicine specialist in Shawnee Mission, KS. Dr. Cameron completed a residency at University of Kansas School of Medicine Program. She currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group Primary Care at Shawnee Mission and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cameron is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program, Residency Hospital
- 1991, Internship Hospital
- Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
AdventHealth Medical Group Primary Care at Shawnee Mission
AdventHealth Medical Group Primary Care at Shawnee Mission7450 Kessler St Ste 300, Shawnee Mission, KS 66204 Existing Patients: (913) 632-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cameron?
Very attentive. Great listener. Compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cameron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cameron frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Hypogonadism.
Dr. Cameron's office is located at 7450 Kessler St Ste 300, Shawnee Mission, KS 66204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cameron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission