Dr. DeAnzeris has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn DeAnzeris, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. DeAnzeris completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Internists and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeAnzeris is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brown/Ri Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Internists2000 Washington St Ste 546, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 964-5020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeAnzeris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DeAnzeris accepts your insurance.
Dr. DeAnzeris frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Overweight, and Insomnia.
Dr. DeAnzeris' office is located at 2000 Washington St Ste 546, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. DeAnzeris speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital