Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hourdequin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin, MD is a hematology specialist in White River Junction, VT. Dr. Hourdequin completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is affiliated with Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hourdequin is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center215 N MAIN ST, White River Junction, VT 05001 Existing Patients: (802) 295-9363
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hourdequin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hourdequin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hourdequin frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Hourdequin's office is located at 215 N MAIN ST, White River Junction, VT 05001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hourdequin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center