Dr. Benson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathryn Benson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Benson completed a residency at Egleston Children's Hospital at Emory University. She currently practices at Medlock Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Egleston Children's Hospital at Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duluth Office3497 Duluth Park Ln Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (770) 813-9775
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benson?
Excellent doctor. Listens, spends a lot of time with you and actually cares. Very sweet, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Benson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benson frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Fever, and Obesity Counseling.
Dr. Benson's office is located at 3497 Duluth Park Ln Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.