Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arrambide accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kathryn Arrambide, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Arrambide completed a residency at Parkland Meml Hosp/VA Med Ctr-U Tex SW. She currently practices at RAPID CITY REGIONAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arrambide is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Parkland Meml Hosp/VA Med Ctr-U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Meml Hosp/VA Med Ctr-U Tex SW, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rapid City Regional Hospital
Hospitalist Office353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701 Existing Patients: (605) 755-1000
HRRMC Oncology and Hematology Clinic
HRRMC Oncology and Hematology Clinic1000 Rush Dr, Salida, CO 81201 Existing Patients: (719) 530-2302
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arrambide?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arrambide frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Arrambide's office is located at 353 Fairmont Blvd, Rapid City, SD 57701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arrambide speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arrambide has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blessing Hospital
- Fall River Health Services
- Illini Community Hospital
- Regional Health Lead-deadwood Hospital