Dr. Kathlyn Drexler, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Drexler completed a residency at Texas Tech University. She currently practices at Avera Orthopedics, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Avera Orthopedics, Sioux Falls, SD
Avera Orthopedics, Sioux Falls, SD2100 S Marion Rd Ste 300, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Existing Patients: (605) 322-1300
- Texas Tech University, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drexler?
Dr. Drexler is VERY good at what she does! I have Cerebral Palsy. Taking off the first cast and then putting on a new cast she did it very slow and then put on a new cast. I next in 2 days had surgery. She is very great at what she does. I trust her. And her story as to why she pick to become a hand surgeon. I know with out Doubt she will help me though out my recovery! Thanks Dr Drexler!!!
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- University Medical Center