Dr. Kathleen Stewart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stewart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Stewart, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Front Royal, VA. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at National Health Laboratories Inc Ds. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
National Health Laboratories Inc Ds315 W 10th St, Front Royal, VA 22630 Existing Patients: (540) 635-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stewart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Autoimmune Diseases, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 315 W 10th St, Front Royal, VA 22630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stewart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.