Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Wong, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. She currently practices at Bridges To Well Being LLC and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bridges To Well Being LLC
Dr Kathleen M Wong28 W Sunbridge Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 301-2284
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Dr. Wong is very attentive and suggests therapeutic interventions that are appropriate for what the patient is encountering at the time. She is very knowledgeable of medications and therapy and always available to listen and help with any new issues that may have arisen. I have referred many people who have all been successfully helped by Dr. Wong.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Wong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Wong's office is located at 28 W Sunbridge Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center