Dr. Kathleen Shadle, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Shadle completed a residency at Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center. She currently practices at The Methodist Hospital Physician Organization and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Methodist Hospital Physician Organization13802 Centerfield Dr Ste 185, Houston, TX 77070 Existing Patients: (281) 737-4425
Houston Methodist Hosp Cncr Ctr
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital16655 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Existing Patients: (281) 274-7930
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shadle?
Dr. Shadle treated me 18 years ago and I found her to very knowledgeable, competent, caring, and empathetic. She demonstrated flexibility in my treatment that was comforting to me without sacrificing the treatment or the outcome. I need her services again for a different issue, which is what brought me to this site in trying to find her after so many years. Dr. Shadle gets easily gets five stars from me!
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital