Dr. Regan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Regan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Midland, MI. Dr. Regan completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. and is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Regan is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- 1985, Undergraduate School
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Central Health Plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4007 Orchard Dr Ste 3015, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 839-3385
Midland Emergency Room Corporation
Midmichigan Medical Center-midland4000 Wellness Dr, Midland, MI 48670 Existing Patients: (989) 839-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Regan?
I have been given several diagnoses over the past 20+ years. Dr. Regan gave me a diagnosis of ADHD and medication she prescribed has been life-changing. She has listened to concerns, never makes me feel rushed, and has never pushed me to try a medication or dosage that makes me uncomfortable. She informs me of options, and works as a team with me to figure out a plan of action. I have seen several doctors for mental health concerns, and she has undoubtedly been the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gratiot
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland