Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kathleen Gee, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Vestavia Hills, AL. Dr. Gee completed a residency at Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital. She currently practices at Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gee is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Baptist Health System, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2004
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alabama Eye M.D. - Drs. Lawaczeck, McKinnon, Feagin, Carter & Gee, P.C.
Alabama Eye Services1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216 Existing Patients: (205) 397-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gee frequently treats Eye Infections, Keratitis, and Presbyopia.
Dr. Gee's office is located at 1009 Montgomery Hwy Ste 200, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- UAB Hospital